The 37th Across the Bay 12k & 415k
Virtual Festival: July 6 – 12
We’re turning it up to an 11 with our Celebration of Running and our Celebration of the City by the Bay for the 37th Across the Bay 12K & 415K. In honor of the first virtual event in its history, we are turning back the clock to the first edition in 1984.
We are almost sold out! Register today and enjoy:
- Custom designed medal and shirt by the artists at San FranPsycho
- Run Local Neck Gaiter
- 12K & 5K Leaderboards (GPS & Manual Uploads available)
- Custom Routes in the City, South Bay & East Bay
- Participant only promotions from Sports Basement, San Francisco Brewing Co., Ghiradelli and more!
- Music Playlists, Golden Gate Park Coloring Book, and more!
Across the Bay 12K & 415K also counts toward this year’s Run the Bay and Series Star challenges!
As the 37th running of the Across the Bay 12K goes virtual for the first time in its history, Run Local got together with the race’s founder, Dave Rhody, for a behind the scenes look at how it all came together. Listen to our Run Local Pod and enjoy his written words and photos.
The Across the Bay 12K is a Pacific Association USATF Grand Prix Event.
Run Local Bay Area Challenges
In 2020 our Run Local Bay Area events once again includes five races and three challenges. You can participate in each event individually or combine the three Silicon Valley-based events into the Valley Challenge, run the 408K, Across the Bay 12K + 415K and the East Bay 510K to complete the Run the Bay Challenge or crush all five events to earn the Run Local Series Star, in addition to the Valley & Run the Bay Challenge medals!